Thursday 14 December 2017

Author Interview| In Conversation with Sonali Rana

Sonali Rana, the author of the comtemporary fiction novel “The Unfulfilled Fancy” is a wonderful writer.. Let’s know more about her in the following interview.

Hello Sonali

Can you tell us more about yourself?

Well on professional level, I am into academics, an English language teacher and on personal level I think I am an imaginator, If that's a word! I am someone whose mind is never idle..

When did you start writing?

Can't even recall, As if from forever

Who has been your Inspiration?

Novels Actually... Varied story lines, romances, thrillers, murder mysteries.. all sorts of stories.

What is your writing Kryptonite?

 I guess, It's portrayal of mass scenes... I really need to work on that.

What books have most influenced your life?

 All Dan Brown novels.

Did you learn something while writing this book? What was it?

Feelings may come in all colours of a prism.

What are your future project(s)?

 I am currently working on something supernatural.

If you couldn't be an author, what would your ideal career be?

I am an educator besides that I want to be a story teller.

What advice would you like to give to the budding writers?

Day dream. You could get beautiful stories while day dreaming.

Do you anything specific that you want to say to new writers?

 Please read my work and keep inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment