Wednesday 10 October 2018

Book Review- Sniper's Eye by Mainak Dhar

Book Title-
Book Name- Sniper's Eye
Author- Mainak Dhar
Genre- Fiction
Format- Kindle Edition
Pages- 288 pages

Blurb- I was out on a date. Everything was perfect… Till that shot… a high-calibre one, no apparent sound. And, the man in front of me fell. A rifle with a suppressor? A sniper in the middle of a Mumbai mall? As the body count mounted, I was soon sucked deeper into the chaos unleashed by that shot. To survive and save those whom I care about, I have to become the man I left behind. I have no choice but to tap into a bloody past that has put me on the terror kill list. I may also have no option but to join hands with the sniper terrorising Mumbai. The problem is that the man has sworn to kill me. In a world where the young and poor kill and die in conflicts started by the old and rich, I and my unlikely companion finally discover the thin line that separates a mere killer from a hero. This is our story…

Review- Sniper's Eye by Mainak Dhar is Thriller Fiction novel and honestly I loved every page of it.

Book is surely interesting and well written and serves us an engaging storyline and well planned plot.

Book Title and Cover- Book Title is interesting and creates curiosity about it. Cover is alluring and appropriate. Blurb is interesting and attracts readers to pick up the book. Overall First Impression of this book demands attention of readers.

Language and Narration- Language used by Mr. Dhar is simple yet attractive. Narrating style is commendable and author ends each chapter at such point that readers are forced to turn page after page.

Characterization- Mr. Dhar skillfully writes about his characters and readers can feel the emotion of characters and story through his words. Each character is justified properly.

Storyline and Plot- Plot is unique with detailed description of each and every situation which glue readers with the story. As said earlier, story is slow paced until first half which can turn off readers. After second half story picks the pace and readers enjoy every page filled with mystery, suspense and excitement to reveal the truth.

RATINGS-
Book Title and Cover- 4/5
Language and Narration- 3.5/5
Characterization- 4/5
Storyline and Plot- 4/5

Final Rating- 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment