Wednesday 31 August 2016

Book Review- Tres Archangelis by Frank A. Ruffolo

Tres Archangelis is sequel of much celebrated book Gabriel's Chalice. With this book Frank A. Ruffolo managed to entertain us again with the sci-fi and spirituality.

Book is well written with action packed storyline and full of suspense scenes. I was hooked from the page 1 till the last page of this book. It always had me wondering what is going to happen next and how the book would wrapped up. This is what it makes this a book a perfect page turner. Narration is decent and fruitful as it suits with the proper paced story. I found my mouth agape at some of the scenes as they are portrayed beautifully. 

Overall Tres Archangelis is one of the entertaining book by Frank A. Ruffolo. I would recommend this book to sci-fi lover. Also this book is must read for readers who loved Gabriel's Chalice and for Frank A. Ruffolo fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment