Saturday 3 February 2018

Author Interview| In conversation with Gyanesh Sahu

Gyanesh Sahu, the author of Inspirational fiction novel "Start a Start-Up from Start" is a wonderful writer.. Let’s know more about him in the following interview.

Hello Gyanesh,

Can you tell us more about yourself?

I was born and brought up in Bhilai. I did my schooling and graduation from Bhilai. I was born in the middle-class family but I had big dreams in my mind from childhood. So from the childhood, I have been very active in extra curriculum activities. Although I had been good in academics but my life took a turn when I was in 3rd year of engineering. I started an online venture www.saddabazaar.com . But after working for 2 years I got failed. From that point, I wanted to share my story with the world. So I wrote the book.
Right now I am pursuing PGDM from National Insurance Academy, Pune.   

When did you start writing?

I had made the plot before 2 years back already but it was just the technical part. But I started to write the fictional part before 6 months. Firstly I wanted to pass my learning just by putting the technical part in my book. But I thought that it will be very boring. So I made fictional chapters Abhimanyu, Shanaya, Soumya, and Shubham. The story keeps running around them.

Who has been your inspiration?

My Mother is my first inspiration in my life. She has always been very supportive for my every venture.  Whenever I get depressed she pushes me to do well.
Apart from this, I came from spiritual background also. So I always have trust in the almighty also.

One more important person in my life is Sandeep Maheshwari. His videos made me realize my real strengths. So I really admire him.

What is your writing Kryptonite?

I feel difficulty while thinking about typical mythological things. So my writing kryptonite is to write about mythology.

What books have most influenced your life?

“The autobiographies of a Yogi “and “Rich dad Poor dad “have influenced my life mostly.  Both of them are completely different books. But both books have imprinted me deeply.

Apart from this, I have been reading many business books also. Rashmi Bansal is my favorite author.  I have read “Connect the dots”, “I have a dream” and “Stay hungry, Stay foolish “of Rashmi Bansal.  

Did you learn something while writing this book? What was it?

YES, I have learned many things while writing the book. But the most important thing was Patience. Because the story is like your small kid who does not know that how to speak. So I needed to keep patience while plotting the whole story.
Apart from this, I learned that how do you have to bear criticism for doing the things out of the box.

What are your future projects?

Recently I am working on some short love stories, which will be based on selfless love.  Apart from this, I have decided to write some stories on Hindi also.

If you couldn't be an author, what would your ideal career be?

Well, it’s a pretty simple question for me. I have been very dedicated towards my online venture. So in future also I want to make the career in an online venture.

What advice would you like to give to the budding writers?

My simple advice for is budding writers is to keep writing without worrying about grammatical mistakes, punctuation and other things. Things will take time to settle. The more you write, the more your writing skills will enhance.

One more thing, there are various writing tools are available on the internet. So use it accordingly. It will definitely pave the way for your writing career.

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

Every successful book becomes successful because of the readers. So I request all my readers that keep reading. Your reviews are very important for me. So that I can improve my writing skills for the future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment