Sunday 11 February 2018

Book Review- Zareena by Avishek Gupta

Book Details-
Book Name- Zareena Of Love Forlorn
Author- Avishek Gupta
Genre- Suspense, General Fiction
Format- Kindle
Pages- 16

Blurb- "I was badly hurt and rapidly losing my senses. She came close and leaned over my body. I tried to lift my hand and whisper her name. But everything around me went dark!"

- "Was it just a figment of my imagination or was she really there last night?" 

Zareena - she made me feel like a man, she saved my life, but then she vanished without a trace!

A short story of love, despair and suspense!

Review- Zareena is a short story written by Avishek Gupta where he serves us a story of a heartbroken man with troubled marriage life who meets another woman. Who is the other woman? What happens between them? Zareena gives us answers to these questions.

Book Title is interesting and attracts readers. Cover shows a girl with hijab with black-blue background which makes it mysterious.

Language used in the book is easy to follow and unlike many Kindle books, this one is edited well.

Book is just 16 pages long but yet it manages to serve us a powerful, engaging story with dash of suspense. I liked the plot and the relatableness of the book.

I would rate this book 3.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment